Do you feel like you spend most of your time driving everyone in the family to their activities and appointments? If so, you might wonder why no one ever told you that, as a parent, “chauffeur” would be such a big part of your job description!
As a family dentist, we understand that your most valuable asset is time. That’s why we provide comprehensive dental care for every member of the family. Learn more today about the convenience of a “one-stop-shopping” kind of dentist!
How Can One Dentist For the Whole Family Save You Time?
Let’s suppose you’re trying to get your family’s dental appointments scheduled. There might be one for the orthodontist, another for a pediatric dentist, and yet another for gum disease treatment. Not to mention the bi-annual checkups and cleanings that need to be arranged.
That means you have to juggle multiple phone calls, calendars and trips across town!
Thankfully, there’s an easy way to avoid all of this hassle. When just one family dentist can meet everyone’s needs, you only have to make one phone call and one visit. If you’re like most people, you could really use the extra time you save!
What Kind of Services Can Your Family Dentist Provide?
Here are the kinds of services you can look forward to getting under the same roof at a family dental office!
- Invisalign – In many cases, Invisalign can offer the same great results as braces, without the hassle of going to a separate orthodontist’s office. Scheduling a consultation with a dentist is a great way to find out if you’re a good candidate for this convenient alternative to braces.
- Gum Disease Therapy – From “deep cleanings” to topical antibiotics and laser therapy for gums, we have safe and effective treatments to help your gums stay healthy for life!
- Dental Implants – This tooth replacement option involves a small surgery to place the implant and a dental crown as the final step, but we can do everything from start to finish so you won’t have to go to an oral surgeon’s office.
- Cosmetic Work – Whether it’s whitening, porcelain veneers or tooth-colored fillings, we have a solution for any smile imperfection.
- Preventive Care – Of course, no comprehensive list of services would be complete without routine dental exams and gentle, professional cleanings.
In a busy world that seems to get busier all the time, it’s a relief knowing you can avoid the hassle of separate dentists for each family member!
About the Author
Dr. Megan Shelton is dedicated to providing top-notch, comprehensive dental care for everyone in her community. Since she’s pursued advanced education in several specialty areas, she can offer the same great care to a wide variety of patients – whether they need Invisalign or dental implants. If you have any questions, she can be reached via her website or at (760) 434-9800.