Celebrities are known for their jaw-dropping style, glamorous vacations, and larger-than-life mansions. With such a fascinating lifestyle, the media is fixated on their every move, which is why models, actors, and influencers are constantly surrounded by paparazzi. This means they have to have a picture-perfect smile ready at all times, and thanks to Invisalign, many of them do! Read on for four celebrities who used clear braces to leave crooked, crowded, and gapped teeth in the past.
Celebrities Who Have Worn Invisalign
- Khloe Kardashian: This social media star turned fashion mogul has been in the spotlight for over a decade now. In that time, she has undergone quite the transformation. In addition to losing 30 pounds and sporting a blonde hairdo, she has subtly upgraded her smile with Invisalign.
- Justin Bieber: This Canadian pop star is known for his chart-topping hits, reckless teen behavior, and now, for being a dynamic duo with his wife, Hailey Beiber. Throughout it all, he has been very open with his fans about using Invisalign to perfect his smile. In fact, he even made a few YouTube videos referencing his treatment!
- Katherine Heigl: The 27 Dresses and The Ugly Truth star opted for Invisalign when an important event was coming up: her wedding! To address the misalignment she struggled with for years, she opted for clear braces over metal ones. She was so happy with her treatment that she shared, “It’s like Netflix for your teeth.”
- Tom Cruise: One of the most successful actors of all time, Tom Cruise became a household name after starring in Blockbuster hits like Top Gun and Jerry McGuire. When his children began visiting the orthodontist, he realized his own smile could be improved as well. While filming Minority Report, he opted for Invisalign to center his front teeth.
5 Benefits of Invisalign
The accolades from celebrities about Invisalign are substantial alone. However, that isn’t the only reason you should consider clear aligners to achieve your smile goals. These virtually undetectable braces come with a number of benefits, including:
- Unparalleled comfort – no metal or dark-colored wires required!
- No dietary restrictions.
- Stress-free oral hygiene.
- Shorter treatment time (Invisalign delivers results in an average of 12 months).
- Fewer appointments are required.
Very few of us have a picture-perfect smile from the start, including celebrities. So, if you are interested in leaving crooked, crowded, and gapped teeth in the past like they did, contact your dental team today!
About the Author
Dr. Megan A. Shelton entered the field of dentistry after earning her Doctor of Dental Medicine at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. Since then, she has earned her Invisalign Orthodontics Certificate, allowing her to help patients all over Carlsbad achieve a smile as flawless as the celebrities they admire. To learn more about this effective, discreet treatment, visit her website or give her a call at 760-388-6773.