New Patient Information
Your First Dental Visit
Welcome to Polished General Dentistry! Here in Carlsbad, Dr. Megan Shelton and the rest of our staff work hard to help patients feel comfortable, respected, and right at home over the course of their appointments. Our goal is right there in our practice name – we want the experience to feel “polished” at every turn!
During your first appointment, we’ll take the following steps to ensure an enjoyable, informative visit:
- You will be able to conveniently complete the necessary paperwork online instead of having to wait until your arrive at your office.
- You’ll receive a warm greeting from our front desk team when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
- You’ll be introduced to all of our staff members and made to feel fully relaxed.
- Dr. Shelton will arrive and introduce herself before discussing your chief dental health complaints (if any) with you.
- You’ll receive in-depth X-rays with the help of the assistant to reveal any dental concerns that may be hidden underneath the surface of your smile.
New Patient Forms
New patient forms are a vital part of your first appointment here at Polished General Dentistry, but we understand how frustrating it can be to have to spend lots of time in our waiting room completing them. Alternatively, you can now use the convenient link below to download the necessary paperwork and write in the pertinent information whenever you have the free time! Just remember to bring them with you for our front desk team, and you’ll be able to start your visit faster than ever before.
Health History New Patient Information
We Accept Dental Insurance
We enjoy being able to help make the process of paying for your dental care with our team as smooth and headache-free as possible. Dr. Shelton is an in-network provider for a wide variety of PPO insurance plans, and we will file paperwork on your behalf to maximize your available benefits. These include:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- And many more! Contact our office to find out if we take your plan.
No Insurance? No Problem!
Not having insurance shouldn’t have to mean that quality dental care is out of your reach. That’s why we offer the “Polished Dental Savings Plan” here in Carlsbad, CA. At our practice, a small fee will give patients big benefits, including complimentary preventive services each year and significant discounts on more advanced treatment options. If you’d like to learn more, please don’t hesitate to contact our practice. We’d love to help get you signed up today!
Affordable Financing with CareCredit
In addition to our in-house savings plan, patients can also pursue convenient, manageable financing for their dental care through CareCredit. These payment plans offer low (or even no) interest and can break down the overall cost of your treatment (including purely elective procedures) into simple, monthly chunks that work with every budget.